With a 3-3/8" diameter round mirror Ullman's HTS-2LT can be adjusted for optimal viewing and inspection. A built-in LED light helps illuminate dark areas.
The HTS-2LT telescopes from 11" to 30-1/8" and a cushioned grip helps prevent slipping in wet or oily hands. Powered by two CR2016 batteries (included).
To replace batteries, remove black plastic case from the mirror by pushing the two side tabs outward. Turn the round slotted cover on the inside of the black plastic case counter-clockwise to expose batteries. After inserting new batteries, place the plastic cover back and apply pressure as you twist clockwise to close. Return the plastic case to the mirror by clicking into place.
• Round mirror can be adjusted to nearly any angle for optimal viewing
• Cushioned grip helps prevent drops and slipping in wet or oily hands
• Built-in LED light helps illuminate dark areas
• Two CR2016 batteries included
• Telescopes from 11" to 30-1/8"
UPC CODE: 032513101806
OVERALL HEIGHT: 1/2"
OVERALL LENGTH MIN: 11"
OVERALL LENGTH MAX: 30-1/8"
MIRROR DIAMETER: 3-3/8"
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.